Interested in learning about over 100 domestic and international wines from around the world and working in a laid back, supportive environment?
Bartending and/or server experience is preferred along with an interest in learning about over 100 domestic and international wines from around the world! We are looking for professional, high-energy servers with excellent communication skills to serve wine, beer, classical cocktails and small plates to our guests. Our server/bartenders are trained in all aspects of the establishment, which includes bartending, waiting tables, wine service, and charcuterie/flatbread preparation. We provide advancement opportunities, as well.Â
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have basic knowledge of service procedures and functions
- Must be willing to learn about wine, beer, liquor, and common drink recipes
- 1-2 years serving & bartending experience preferred
- Hospitality/customer service experience required
- Work Location: On site at Apericena Wine Bar in the South Hills
Hours will vary, typically starting at 4:00 PM and ending around 11:00 PM. Pay is an hourly wage of $7.25 plus tips, guaranteeing at least $20/hour and ranging up to $50/hour.